Powerley is looking for a talented individual to serve as Powerley's lead product manager, driving and defining the platform offering and related products. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of product lifecycle management in the technology space, not just able to adapt to the rapidly changing landscape but anticipating the evolution before it happens.
As this individual will need to interact with a number of team members across the product management, development and operations teams, strong communication is a must, as well as maintaining clear documentation to ensure all parties are aligned. Finally, as Powerley is changing the way consumers understand and use energy, this individual must have a passion for helping solve complex problems.
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field
- Prior product or project management experience, with a focus in the digital space
- Excellent documentation skills to be able to clearly understand the product, define it, and generate the product requirements
- Collaborate with product marketing and analytics team on market research, understanding the market and customer demands as a vital input
- Strong understanding of MS Office suite, including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Capable of developing business cases for potential products, including evaluating market potential and opportunity and incorporating upside and risk in analysis
- Understand product lifecycle, including the ability to synthesize feedback from customers and users to determine effectiveness and drive optimization