Technical Project Manager
Powerley is looking for a talented individual to serve as Powerley's Technical Project Manager, ensuring projects are completed on time, on budget, within scope, and of the highest overall quality. The Project Manager will provide project plans and remove blockers to allow the team to work efficiently on their tasks. Documentation of APIs, technical architecture, and fully understanding the technical landscape of Powerley’s solution will be key to ensure success within this role. The ideal candidate will be able to identify and forecast company and project risks to avoid 'Firedrills' and potential disasters before they happen
As Powerley is moving quickly, this individual must be able to work quickly to launch products and features, and evolve the content as feedback comes in. Finally, the Project Manager must have a desire to work together with a passionate team to help solve complex problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, engineering, or related field
- Prior project management experience, with a focus in the software space
- Collaborate with stakeholders to analyze business opportunities and problems, and develop project proposal justifications which include proposed solutions, strategic rationale and cost/benefit analyses, success measures, broad implications, milestones, critical success factors, initial risk assessments, and alternatives considered
- Manage project plans to scope, identifying and implementing corrective action plans to meet scope, time, and cost constraints
- Maintain project org charts and provide calendar support, scheduling managing logistics of meetings, prepare and distribute minutes, follows up on any next steps to assure completion
- Lead project teams through all the project phases and guides team in prioritizing work based upon knowledge of customer requirements, project schedule, and various dependencies.
- Document APIs and technical architecture of components for internal and third-party use.
- Lead multiple projects of varying complexity concurrently, which can include virtual team members, strong understanding of MS Office suite, including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint