Client Delivery Manager
A key member of the Delivery and Customer Engagement team, the Client Delivery Manager is responsible for ensuring that Powerley’s integrated hardware, and mobile SaaS solution is implemented efficiently and effectively at our utility customers. This role requires substantial direct interaction with customer-side implementation teams in meeting aggressive and effective roll out of the Powerley solution.
- Execute strong client leadership and project management to ensure customer delivery of the Powerley solution is executed reliably and predictably.
- Work cooperatively with utility customers to deliver consistent operational procedures and deliver an efficient and effective overall delivery schedule.
- Support active feedback between customer implementation learnings and the Powerley Engineering team to drive product improvements.
- Interface with outsourced customer service and support group, as required.
- Demonstrated strong project and program management skills
- Partners effectively with utility program management, customer support and technical teams to deliver agreed implementation plans and schedules
- Ability to recognize potential risk areas and implement mitigation plans for issues affecting implementation plans
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of issues, to initiate actions, and to make effective decisions
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills and the ability to manage multiple projects effectively
- Availability for overnight travel to customer locations as required
- 3+ years’ experience in software and/or consulting solution delivery
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management or Business or Engineering; graduate degree preferred
- Experience working in a high growth, high change environment
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Professional certifications are a plus
Please take a couple minutes to download the DTE Insight Application we created. When applicable, request an energy bridge. This will help you familiarize yourself with our product.