Powerley is looking for a talented individual to serve as Powerley’s analyst for product and customer success, primarily supporting the understanding of its utility customers primary business needs and ensuring the products developed properly align, and then conducting the necessary analysis on the product solutions and customer programs in the field to optimize and ensure success. The ideal candidate will show excellent communication skills, frequently interfacing with a variety of senior internal stakeholders, while maintaining a strong attention to detail in product and market planning and strategy. The individual will need to be comfortable working in a flexible and fast-paced work environment, adapting to changing priorities as the business grows and shifts.
In addition to showing great communication skills and a keen attention to detail, our perfect candidate is someone who is driven to solve challenging problems, possessing a keen analytical mind to help find solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, computer science, or related field
- Strong analytical skills that can be applied to the entire product lifecycle, including competitive analysis, user needs, and business case building
- Experience working with a variety of data sets, including understanding of attitudinal and behavioral metrics to inform product performance in the field and strategic roadmap setting
- Strong understanding of MS Office suite, including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Background in working with a variety of first- and third-party sources, with the ability to synthesize complex information into easy to understand takeaways
- Working knowledge of analytics or business intelligence tools (i.e. Tableau), including ability to identify and provide recommendations on proper tools needed
- Master’s degree, preferred to be in engineering, business, computer science, or related field
- Understanding of the public utility and energy industry
- Background in advanced analytics tools and approaches (i.e. Python, R)
- Knowledge of product management discipline and product lifecycle planning, especially up-front planning, and post-launch optimization