Powerley is looking for a talented individual to serve as Powerley’s Product Analyst, supporting the understanding of its utility customers primary business needs and ensuring the products developed for their consumers properly align, and then conducting the necessary analysis on the solution to optimize as its deployed to ensure success.
The ideal candidate will need excellent quantitative and research skills, while maintaining a strong attention to detail in market research, analytics and product strategy. The individual will need to be comfortable working in a flexible and fast-paced work environment, adapting to changing priorities as the business grows and shifts.
In addition to showing great communication skills and a keen attention to detail, our perfect candidate is someone who is driven to solve challenging problems, possessing a keen analytical mind to help find solutions.
- Bachelors degree in business, engineering, computer science, or related field
- Strong analytical skills that can be applied to the entire product lifecycle, including competitive analysis, user needs, business case development and analytics/optimization
- A blend of technical aptitude and relationship building skills, being able to interface with potential and current clients, but also able to understand and synthesize specific details
- Experience working with a variety of data sets, including understanding of attitudinal and behavioral metrics to inform future product releases and strategic roadmap setting
- Background in working with a variety of first and third party data inputs, with the ability to synthesize complex information into easy to understand takeaways
- Working knowledge of business intelligence or analytics tools (i.e. Tableau)
- Background and understanding of the dynamics of the energy space
- Masters degree, preferred to be in engineering, business, computer science, or related field
- Experience in the energy or utility industry
- Understanding of digital technology products, including but not limited to mobile apps and other consumer-facing user interfaces
- Knowledge of product management discipline and product lifecycle planning
Please take a couple minutes to download the DTE Insight Application we created. When applicable, request an energy bridge. This will help you familiarize yourself with our product.