The Chief Technology Officer (CTO) is responsible for overseeing all technical aspects of the company while establishing the technological and product vision of Powerley’s platform. Reporting to the CEO, the CTO is responsible for building, growing, managing, and mentoring Powerley’s product development team to deliver a product that aligns with the company’s strategic goals.
With Powerley’s mission of building a large-scale home energy management solution, the CTO is responsible for building the core technology stack to adhere to Powerley’s strict focus on security, privacy, scalability, and maintainability.
In addition to Powerley’s internal needs, the CTO will also serve to aid in sales of the product to additional customers, assist with marketing the technical and product vision of the platform, and work with support and delivery teams to ensure a full understanding and capability to support Powerley’s product in the marketplace.
- Strong applied technical knowledge of AWS, best practices of AWS, and well architected framework to provide secure, fault tolerant, scalable solutions to Powerley’s customers and end-users using any platform.
- Establish the company’s technical and product vision while leading all aspects of the company’s technological development.
- Build, grow, manage, and mentor the entire product development team.
- Architect platform to maintain security, privacy, scalability, and maintainability while operating in different utility environments.
- Design and execute software development processes using Agile processes to deliver incremental solutions for customers while maintaining reliability.
- Own overall Engineering deliverables and clearly communicate risks, dependencies, and progress to the executive leadership team
- Work closely with each Engineering and Design team to ensure each is working in unison to deliver on the company’s mission/vision.
- Monitor technology and platform tools, looking for ways to maximize value while minimizing costs.
- Clearly articulate the value of the Powerley platform design and technology components to other executives, customers, partners, PR-firms, and investors
- Work on building and supporting product delivery and support teams to ensure timely and efficient support for Powerley’s customers
- The successful candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, superior leadership qualities, the ability to meet deadlines under pressure, manage budgets, and provide cost-effective solutions.
Please take a couple minutes to download the DTE Insight Application we created. Where applicable, request an Energy Bridge. This will help you familiarize yourself with our product.
Sound like you? Let’s talk. Submit your resume with salary requirements for consideration. Issues applying? Contact email@example.com