Powerley’s Director of Customer Success ensures our professional services team delivers on our engagements resulting in a high level of utility customer satisfaction and in-market program success of Powerley’s platform. The role will require a strong ability to provide leadership and oversight to a portfolio of ongoing professional services engagements which span many technical disciplines simultaneously.
To be successful, excellent communication and strong organizational skills will be essential to achieve a level of operational excellence within the program, managing external and internal stakeholders to deliver success. This includes oversight of product performance and deployment, technology integration, marketing and end customer support. You will develop key performance indicators (KPI’s) to support operational excellence, quality, and financial metrics. The role will focus on leading a team to provide customer satisfaction and delight, while monitoring that engagements within the portfolio are delivered within the defined scope, schedule, and budget.
- Partner with Sales to mobilize the various organizations/teams within Powerley for customer projects
- Review and provide feedback for utility proposals and scopes of work, expected timelines and interdependencies across opportunities in each work stream
- Manage and grow Customer Success team as utility customers and projects within existing customers expand over time.
- Play lead role as primary utility customer interface for key, strategic accounts as necessary
- Ability to drive and lead utility consumer programs that deliver measurable results, including energy efficiency, demand response, and customer satisfaction
- Develop Customer Success team members to continuously improve capability
- Identify risks and proactively communicate them with respective organizations/teams involved in pre-sales functions.
- Develop and maintain trusted relationships with the key customer stakeholders defined within each project and their management/leadership.
- Develop knowledge of Powerley’s professional service capabilities and continuously work to identify relevant ways these capabilities can serve the customer.
- Provide oversight on all Powerley programs in the field as the focal point for work streams-both internally and externally
- Enable seamless transition from Pre-Sales to Post-Sales points by collaborating with necessary functions and planning based on sales pipeline.
- Conduct weekly, monthly programmatic and customer performance meetings, both internal and client facing.
- Work closely with the Product Solution and Product Experience teams to provide voice of market and voice of customer feedback
- Oversee all consumer support activities, including defect tracking, defect resolution and reporting for both internally resourced and externally resourced
- Ensure all contracts are delivered to scope, all receivables are properly invoiced and accounted for and we’re achieving overall profitability of each program