DTE ENERGY | Full Details and Official Terms and Conditions for the “DTE Insight App and Energy Bridge $25 offer”
1. Eligibility: The Offer is open only to legal residents of Michigan who are DTE residential customers, who have not already installed the Energy Bridge, and are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of registration. Employees of DTE Energy (the “Sponsor”) and Insight Energy Ventures, LLC d/b/a Powerley (“Powerley”), DP+, Mercury Fulfillment Systems, Inc. d/b/a Mercury Promotions (“Mercury”) and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members are not eligible. Offer is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation in the Offer constitutes participant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Terms and Conditions and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Offer.
2. Sponsor: DTE Energy
3. Timing: The Offer begins on October 21, 2021, at 9:00 a. m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on November 30, 2021, at 11:59:59 PM ET, or until Three Thousand (3,000) eligible participants have successfully ordered the Energy Bridge as set forth in Rule 4, whichever occurs first. Limited quantity of Gifts (defined below in Rule 5) are available. No more than Three Thousand (3,000) Gifts are available in this Offer. The Sponsor’s computer is the Offer’s official clock. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate this Offer at any time.
4. How to Participate: An eligible participant must be one of the first three thousand (3,000) participants to successfully order the Energy Bridge in accordance with the following steps:
- If you have not already done so, download the DTE Insight app to your mobile device.
- Order the Energy Bridge by opening the “My Plan” page from the app menu.
- Then, in order to receive your Gift, connect your Energy Bridge by November 30, 2021.
The DTE Insight application can be downloaded from the below links based on mobile device:
Apple App Store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/dte-insight/id886284766
Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dteenergy.insight&hl=en
The Energy Bridge plan is free for the first six months from order date, then $1.99 a month with the option to cancel at any time.
Message and data rates may apply. Participants should consult his/her wireless service provider’s pricing plan for details. Each Participant agrees to incur any and all charges demanded by his/her wireless carrier. Participants should also check his/her device’s features for capabilities and check the device manual for specific use instructions
5. Gifts: (3,000): Each “Gift” is a Twenty-five Dollar ($25) Amazon.com digital e-gift card. Amazon.com is not a sponsor of this Offer. Except as required by law, Amazon.com e-gift cards (“GCs”) cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. GCs may be used only for purchases of eligible goods on Amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites. For complete terms and conditions, see www.amazon.com/gc-legal. No expiration date or service fees.
Limit one (1) Gift per household.
The right to receive a gift is non-assignable and non-transferable, and no gift substitution, exchange or cash equivalent will be allowed, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a gift of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of a gift or force majeure. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely the gift recipient’s responsibility, including any and all applicable federal, state, income and local taxes.
6. Gift Fulfillment: Gifts will be e-mailed to the participants who have completed registration and installed the Energy Bridge as set forth in Rule 4 within 30 business days after installation.
7. Release: By accepting a Gift, you agree to release and hold harmless DTE Energy, Mercury, DP+ and Powerley and their subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and Gift suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Offer or receipt or use or misuse of any Gift.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Offer constitutes a participant’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents use of a participant’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
10. General Conditions: Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel or modify the Offer at any time. Any attempt by any participant to use multiple/different, identities, registrations or any other methods will void that participant’s entries. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by participants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Offer; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the registration process or the Offer; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Offer or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participant’s participation in the Offer or receipt or use or misuse of any Gift. If for any reason an participant’s registration is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, participant’s sole remedy is another opportunity to register for the Offer, provided that if it is not possible to award another registration opportunity due to discontinuance of the Offer, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the Gifts offered herein. No more than the stated number of Gifts will be given out.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Offer or any Gift given out shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action,; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Offer, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) waives all rights to claim or receive, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Offer, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, within the appropriate Michigan court, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.