Powerley is looking for a passionate iOS developer who will lead the development of the Powerley mobile application that our customers will use every day. You will work closely with world-class designers, firmware engineers, and server-side API developers to create an elegant experience across the iOS mobile platforms.
In addition to writing great code, our perfect candidate is someone who is committed to pushing the boundaries of a great consumer app in the home energy management space.
- Deep understanding of Swift, the iOS SDK, and mastery of Xcode and Apple’s performance tools.
- Extensive experience developing applications leveraging remote XML/JSON data accessed via RESTful web services.
- Experience using ARC, in addition to a solid understanding of the underlying memory management of Objective-C.
- Knowledge of SSL/TLS protocols and certificates.
- Understanding of constraint and frame-based layouts.
- Meticulous attention to detail to accurately implement custom designs that scale to any screen size and form factor.
Please take a couple minutes to download the DTE Insight Application we created. When applicable, request an energy bridge. This will help you familiarize yourself with our product.