Powerley is seeking a .Net Developer to join our team. This software engineer will be working on Powerley’s back-end applications and infrastructure. In addition, assisting in maintaining Powerley’s APIs and core systems. You will also be the primary resource on the backend developer team to assist QA and Support with issues.
- Understanding of distributed n-tier web architectures.
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of SaaS architecture and design.
- Knowledge of MS SQL (2012+), database normalization, database performance tuning, and best design practices.
- Ability and desire to write solid unit test cases.
- Experience with SVN/Git or other version control systems.
- Experience with Docker
- Excellent communication (oral/written) and organizational skills, especially in regards to code analysis
Bachelor’s degree or work equivalent