Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, Powerley is looking for a talented individual to serve as Powerley’s Technical Product Manager, driving the technical and user experience of Powerley’s product offerings.
The ideal Technical Product Manager candidate will possess a desire to build world-class software experiences, bringing together a knowledge of software and information architecture along with an understanding of compelling user interfaces. The individual will have experience working in a flexible and fast-paced work environment, adapting to changing priorities as the business grows and shifts.
The successful applicant will…
- Be a self-starter, frequently looking for the best way to design and build the best product experiences for Powerley’s utility partners and the end users
- Know how to take a variety of inputs (including customer feedback, performance analytics, business requirements and technical limitations) and understand the end goal to craft the best approach to solving that user need or opportunity
- Have a strong understanding of end-to-end software products to allow for the best end user experience possible, including cloud architecture, data processing and user interfaces
- Be able to collaborate with design and development teams, leading working sessions and understanding technical limitations
- Prioritize and guide work in a cross-functional team that includes Design, Engineering, Customer Success and Sales
- Support other product managers and executive team on strategic partnership opportunities, informing team on integration specs and helping make build vs. buy decisions
- 5+ years of software Product Management experience shipping products that drive positive business impact and customer outcomes
- Bachelors degree in business, engineering, computer science, or related field
- Understanding of digital technology products, including but not limited to mobile apps, responsive websites and other emerging user interfaces (i.e. voice)
- A blend of technical aptitude and relationship building skills, being able to interface with potential and current clients, but also able to understand and synthesize specific details
- Working knowledge of technical and design tools, such as Figma, Invision, GitHub, Bitbucket, JIRA and other commonly-used software development tools
- Desire to get involved in the climate tech space, with an end goal of developing products that have a meaningful positive impact on the planet
- Masters degree, preferred to be in engineering, business, computer science, or related field
- Background and understanding of the dynamics of the energy space Appreciation for B2B2C business models and product offerings
- Knowledge of product management discipline and product lifecycle planning
TO APPLY: PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME WITH SALARY REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION.