Powerley is looking for a passionate Web Developer who will help improve our web and mobile applications that our customers use every day. You will work closely with world-class designers, firmware engineers, and server-side API developers to create an elegant experience across platforms.
The Web Developer position at Powerley calls for a great deal of versatility and understanding of complete front end development that allows our innovative applications to render correctly over a given set of platforms.
Your day to day would be working on creating and enhancing front ends that interact with our customers’ utility data, and working with stakeholders and team members to build components to specification and with accuracy.
In addition to writing great code, our perfect candidate is someone who is committed to pushing the boundaries of a great consumer app in the home energy management space.
- Deep understanding of React, Next.js, TypeScript, HTML 5, CSS 3.
- Ability to create clean, interactive user interfaces, that work well across different browser types.
- Strong foundation of responsive layout experience.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms (such as mobile vs, desktop), and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Translation of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements.
- Familiar with the NPM ecosystem.
- Git experience.
- Experienced reading and writing JSON.
- Must have an eye for detail.
- Bonus: Knowledge about CI/CD system, AWS or other cloud services/tools.
Issues applying? Contact email@example.com
Please take a couple minutes to download the DTE Insight Application we created. When applicable, request an energy bridge. This will help you familiarize yourself with our product.