Powerley is looking for a passionate Web Developer who will help improve our mobile application that our customers will use every day. You will work closely with world-class designers, firmware engineers, and server-side API developers to create an elegant experience across mobile platforms.
The Web Developer position at Powerley calls for a great deal of versatility and understanding of complete front end development that allows our innovative applications to render correctly over a given set of platforms
In addition to writing great code, our perfect candidate is someone who is committed to pushing the boundaries of a great consumer app in the home energy management space.
- Ability to create clean, interactive user interfaces, that work well across different browser types.
- Strong foundation of responsive layout experience.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms (such as mobile vs, desktop), and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Translation of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements.
- Git experience.
- Experienced reading and writing JSON.
- Must have an eye for detail.
Issues applying? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please take a couple minutes to download the DTE Insight Application we created. When applicable, request an energy bridge. This will help you familiarize yourself with our product.