That led us to three key questions…
- Do our current products and solutions expand our customer reach beyond the single-family home to all utility customers?
- Do we fully understand our competition and our place in the market?
- Do we have the resources to execute our grand vision?
Our VisionAccelerate the transition to a clean energy future with sensible and economical use of energy.
Our MissionEmpower everyone with the opportunity and tools to control their energy use.
Rahul stated, “Powerley technology will serve our end-customers’ every need; from understanding their energy bill, to comparing different rate plans, predicting their future bills, and more. Providing customers with the ability to see a detailed breakdown of their usage and knowing the factors that caused a spike on their bill is the behavior change engine that promotes proactive energy savings.”
- Getting value from their electric company.
- Understanding what makes up their bill.
- Obtaining transparency to different rate plans, usage factors, and personalized data.
We feel strongly that every aspect of energy usage and spend should be covered within the Powerley ecosystem. We’ve already made changes that will ensure our success as we continue to grow as business, as a team, and as a reliable partner.
Impactful changes that have already taken place:
- Reorganized the company and added new leadership.
- Affirmed a culture based on processes and protocols to ensure timely delivery.
- Refreshed the Powerley brand with a new logo and website that matches our vision.
- Reallocated and added resources appropriately based on top priorities.
- Expanding portfolio of solutions including web-based applications.
There will be more improvements and changes to come. Moving forward, we have a single-minded focus on all things related to energy costs and how to best communicate savings opportunities to utilities and their end-customers. Powerley will continue to be passionate and tenacious about solving issues for utilities with innovative solutions. Strategically, we are positioning ourselves as thought leaders and thought partners to support the ongoing communication that is needed between utility companies and their residential customers.